Do you want to contact Stellar Management? Go to the Contact page.
…in the news
- Developments in Multi-Family Housing Don't Bode Well for New York Bancorp Seeking Alpha, February, 2009
- A-Z arranges $485m to help Stellar transform properties Real Estate Weekly, March 2007
- Some Big Investors Want to Be Landlords New York Times, November 2006 (If you have Times Select, you can access original article here)
- IPN Owner Says He is Kinder and Gentler Downtown Express, October 2003
- Neighborhood Report: Fired Workers, Roiled Tenants New York Times, July 1999
- New Hands Take Reins at Big Manhattan Properties New York Times, September 1996
For an up-to-date listing of news articles about Stellar Management, click here to do a Google search.
…in the Buildings Dept database
- Property Profile Overview for 501 West 110 Street
- Application for Work Permit Issued 1/23/07 for current scaffolding
As of 6/25/07, the New York City Department of Buildings property profile search reveals the following status for 501 West 110 Street in the borough of Manhattan
For information on how to file a complaint with the Department of Buildings, go to the Know Your Rights page and scroll to the DOB links